Saigon Seafood

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+

Rating: ★★★★☆ *how we rate restaurants

Location:   888 Wainee St., Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone:   808-661-9955
Website:  
Menus:   Not Available
 
Hours:   Daily 10am - 10pm (Sun 8:30pm)
Price:   Affordable
Credit Cards:   Yes
Views:   No
Outdoor Seating:   Yes
Entertainment:   No
Serves Alcohol:   Yes
Reservations:   No

Description:
Don't let the size of the place or location (or that it is practically empty) fool you - this is a great largely undiscovered option for Vietnamese food in Lahaina.

The only caveat is that you throw your dice with the service. 90% odds you get great service; 10% chance that service is virtually nonexistent.

Other Reviews: #ordered by accuracy

Tripadvisor | Google | Urbanspoon | Yelp



View Larger Map

Leave a Comment or Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>