Definitions (language)

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+

‘A’ā is loose basaltic lava rubble with a broken, and sharp surface. The broken lava rubble is called clinker.

This Hawaiian word is used as the technical term to describe this type of lava in geology.